This year Lisa decided to go to some conferences at the beginning of August. She didn't want to be seperated from Isabel for long, and I had never been to Las Vegas before. So we decided to pack 9 bags, drag the kid along, and making it into big vacation. Some of our favorite pictures are linked below. The galleries are in the order we did the activities.
1. Las Vegas and Lake Meade Area
2. Hoover Dam and Sunset Crater
3. Montezuma Well and Castle
4. Ruins, Kitt Peak Observatory, and Saguarro Natl Park
5. Aguirre Springs Recreational Area
6. Fort Selden Ruins, White Sands Missile Range and National Park
7. Palm Leaves on Blue Sky